Alison Diamond is a qualified and dedicated therapist with over 12 years local experience. After gaining her qualifications, Alison became the in-house massage therapist at the prestigious Tower estate Lodge in the Hunter Valley. Moving to Newcastle she became part of the well-established and successful Trigger Point team.
Alison then took her therapy skills to a new level and established Massage Junction in 2008. Opening her own center allowed Alison to take and individual and personal approach to the needs of her clients.
Now a Mum, Alison is highly passionate about working closely with her clients, establishing and executing the right treatment plan and enjoying the positive outcomes.
A keen Health, Wellbing and fitness advocate, Alison employs a wide range of techniques to treat a multitude of physical conditions including:
- Sports and muscle injuries.
- General tension relief.
- Back and neck pain.
- General pain disorders.
- High blood pressure.
- Strength and rehabilitation issues.
- Headache relief.
- Soft tissue injuries.
- Certificate IV in Massage 2003, HLT40302/ School of Integrated Body Therapy
- Diploma of Remedial Massage 2004, HLT50302/School of Integrated Body Therapy
- Certificate III Fitness 2006, SRF30204/TAFE NSW
- Certificate of Nutrition & Diet 2008 ,NUT01/Beck’s Health & Nutrition
- Myofascial Dry Needling Course Certificate in Attendance & Participation 2009 /Allied Soft Tissue
- Certificate of Sports Nutrition 2010, NUT01/Beck’s Health & Nutrition
- Member of ATMS- Australia Traditional Medicine Society